Old June 7th 10, 12:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Herbert Paulis

Default Ipad review - Weather briefing Part 1 - Video

I have also considered using the iPad for my flying but it says in its specs
that it is only certified for operation up to 3000m, i.e. roughly 10,000ft.
This in my optinion severly limits its usage for flying, together with the
missing GPS.

regards
Herbert

schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Foreflight app review on the Ipad - Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRCNkZuxWTo

No relation to company or programmer, just one pilots view of the
program. A viewer of my previous Ipad video had put a comment asking
me to put screen shots of this program and I obliged.

I will say the program sets the bar on flight planning preparation and
must have been a pilot for the ease of use both in flight planning and
the potential for in plane use of the Ipad.

10 minute video covers what I perceive are the wow factors of the
program. Hope somebody finds this video useful in evaluating the
program and or Ipad for their flight purposes.