Old January 19th 06, 08:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace

Default UBL wants a truce - he's scared of the CIA UAV

Americans do not want to fight Muslims on Muslim land, nor do they want
Muslims to fight them on their land, we do not mind offering a long-term
truce based on just conditions that we will stick to. - CNN transcript of
audio tape.

Maybe it's because he no longer feels safe hiding in Pakistan and he knows
it's only a matter of time before a Hellfire comes knocking on his door.