Old October 18th 03, 05:50 AM
Ken Sandyeggo

"Larry Smith" wrote in message ...
Poor agitated, almost convulsive "Ken Sandyeggsucker"
It must be frustrating to get repeatedly beaten into the ground by me
and have nothing to respond with but a lie. I'd almost feel sorry for

[himself]

Oooh, I drew blood this time!

The only thing you draw out is your ****** to play with.

But he's so thin-skinned and edgy from being
a constant defendant. In the criminal courts too? He has to leave the
trailer park in Santee and slither into court so often, his only outlet for
venting and projecting is here.

Never lived in Santee or a trailer, dummy. Never been a defendant in
any kind of court either, civil or criminal. Where you dreaming up
this ****? You've been sniffing too much Super Glue while you
retrieve the drill-powder off the floor to patch your idiotic holes.
Tell everyone how stupid you were to drill holes for latches you never
were able to get.

Hey, eggsucker, I have a little airplane of my own to fly -- while I'm
building a White Lightning and Renegade Spirit (heheheh), and it doesn't
have butt-ugly wheel pants. And, by the way, *I* restored it --- engine
too. It's not a nose-dragger like that butt-ugly goat wagon sitting so
pathetically on the ramp.

There you go again...pure jealousy.

Building? You mean stroking yourself, don't you? Let's see some
photos. No balls to post them somewhere? We'd all love to see your
progress. We can post some photos of my ship along with yours. How
about it, Latchless? Got the nerve, or are you just going to post
your idiotic posts about Aircraft Spruce and your spam-can flights
that nobody gives a **** about? Photos of a dusty, hole-filled hulk
will surely thrill everyone. "Hehehehe???" You sound more and more
like the moron you are with every post. Let's see something you've
built and that flies. Can't do it can you? Your ugly hill-billy ass
will never lift off the ground in something you've finished and you
know it. I can post pics of 2 COMPLETED and flying craft I've built.
Why don't you go back to rec.losers.asswipes? You seem to fit in best
there.....loser. Post something when you have it flying. We'd never
hear from you again.