Old October 18th 03, 05:59 PM
Ken Sandyeggo

Barnyard BOb -- wrote in message . ..
(Ken Sandyeggo) wrote:

Snipped for brevity

WOW!....actually getting around to removing some gelcoat???? Give it
up, ditzy. You're an incompetent homebuilt wannabee that will be
jerking himself off for years to come with a piece of dusty ****
sitting in his shed and talking crap to the local yokels about what a
great builder you are. Every airfield has one. Ours has a KR-2 that
has been "under construction" for about 18 years now. Keep flying the
borrowed spam-cans. That's as far as you can ever hope to get. Want
me to send you some pics of my gyro that you can hang up on your wall?
Then you can see what can be accomplished by someone that actually
builds an aircraft and doesn't sit around wearing out his Johnson-bar
like you. Larry the Latchless Loser. Now go sit in your shed and cry
in frustration......once more.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Tell me how you do it, Ken.
No way could I hold back and stay as reserved as you do. 8-)

Barnyard BOb --
The more people I meet...
The more I love my dog
and George Carlin humor.

Actually, Bob, I'm holding back on the pathetic loser. Like who cares
if he bought a part for something he'll never finish and fly.....or
for some spam-can owner whom he sucks rides from? If I ever let loose
with both barrels, he'd have a crying, slobbering breakdown. I figure
I'll hold back for the benefit of the younger people here, so they can
witness what pathetic trolls exist in the world. That way they won't
be disillusioned when they actually run into a professional,
procrastinating loser that is as narcissistic as the swamp-dweller.

I'm starting to get bored because the ass-wipe shows up to a gunfight
armed with a throw-pillow. All he can come back with is made up lies,
misinformation and jealousy so huge that there's smoke coming out of
his ears. Notice how he never responds to the pertinent questions and
request for photos of his dust-collectors? All he admittedly does
photo-wise is look at photos of my ship and drool all over himself. I
might give him a break (and others) so he doesn't have a complete
breakdown, and ignore his babbling, inane postings for awhile and let
him continue thinking that someone, somewhere must give a **** about
his drivel-filled attempts at coming off as a "regular" guy. Give it
up, swampy, the only ones you impress are the local dolts that you
parade into your shed and lie to as to what a great (almost) builder
you are. It's a matter of time until they catch on to what a phony
you are as everyone here has. C'mon, show us a photo, C.S.