Old August 11th 09, 06:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Ross

Default aopa flight planner access problems

Mike Noel wrote:

Ross, I'm not comfortable with giving others automatic access to my
accounts. Yes, it is convenient, but I like staying in control. I wish
they would keep track of which of us ignore the renewal notices until the
last month of our membership and send out notices accordingly instead of
several months in advance, wasting time and money on unproductive mailings.

This is also like buying with a credit card over the internet, but we
will give our credit card to the teenager at someplace to charge an item
and he walks away with it for awhile.

--

Regards, Ross
C-172F 180HP