Old June 7th 08, 03:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Default Just a simple announcement for for students

Stealth Pilot wrote:
On Sat, 07 Jun 2008 09:35:48 -0400, Dudley Henriques
wrote:

Hope to see you over at Pilots of America.

a very narrow view of the world. what of the pilots *not* in america?

Stealth (in the world's best flying country) Pilot

The narrow view might be yours. My impression of the forum is that it's
the "Pilots of America" making ALL pilots welcome there. There are
pilots from all over the world posting there and I've yet to see
anything negative......such as what YOU have just posted here on Usenet.
Perhaps THIS is why pilots are going to moderated forums :-))

--
Dudley Henriques