Old September 27th 03, 02:51 PM
Demonpenta2

Default Joystick recommendations?

OK...To explain my situation:

I'm a newbie to flight sims. Not sure about em. Flying FS2k2 Pro, got it for
Xmas last year, then figured out I needed a joystick. Been slow in getting
one.:-)

I have the reflexes of...er....a snail under relativistic time dilation, and no
hand-eye coordination.:-)

I'm also a college student. Fortunately, I have a single dorm room (just me!
Yay!), but that means I have Not Much Space.

In fact, minimal space. I practically live in a closet.:-)

I'm also, ah...kinda broke. Curse of the College Student.:-)

So...recommendations for cheap joysticks that are...frugal on how much space
they take up?