Old December 29th 06, 04:30 AM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy,ne.weather
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default pounder

Mr Pounder wrote:
"honestjohn" wrote in message
et...

"Mr Pounder" Mr wrote in message
. uk...

"Double-A" wrote in message
ups.com...

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
ups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in

message
ps.com...

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote

in
message

oups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce"

wrote
in
message

ups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote
in
message

ups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce"

wrote
in
message

ups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce"

wrote
in
message

ups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce"

wrote
in
message

ups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"alan" wrote

in
message

.uk...
Is he dead?

Not yet, I have just been

very
short
of
time
Atb seems to be dead though.
However I now have the time

spar
wits
&
words.

Mr Pounder

Bring out your dead!

I said "seems to be dead".

Mr Pounder

Near enough is good enough. Bring

out
yer
dead!

Bruce.

Yes?

How are you?

Fine. Mostly.

But partially not to fine?

Yes, something to ponder, Pounder.

Poorly?

Surely.

Tell me all about it Bruce, I may be able to
help
here.

It? That's a rather personal question,

Pounder.

Figure of speech Bruce.
{Sighs}

Mr Pounder

How do you figure that?

Because that's what it is.

Mr Pounder

Figures.

Would you not agree that my postings are a shinning

light
in
the
darkness of
newsgroups?

Mr Pounder

Shine on you krazy diamond.

A jewel am I .

Mr Pounder

A jew? Hell!

Ahhhhhh Bruce.

Mr Pounder

Ah Mr. Pounder.

Look at Bruce's groups line and his follow up line before you

respond
to his posts.

Ahhhh Mr Double-A

I look where I choose to look.
I post where I choose to post.

Looks more like you post where Bruce chooses for you to post.

I do not care what you think of me.

Because he includes follow ups to alt.astronomy and
other groups that are not on his groups line, his posts don't

appear
there but yours do, making you look that the trolling spammer who
keeps
crossposting off topic posts to those groups.

I do not care where my posting appear.

Take charge of your own posting distribution.

Why don't you look before you post to see where you are posting to?

Because I do not care.

Why are you letting Bruce make you look like an idiot?

Cute.
Try harder.

Mr Pounder

OK. Look like Bruce's bitch if you like!

Here is what this thread looks like from alt.astronomy:

1 Mr Pounder Dec 17
2 Mr Pounder Dec 18
3 Mr Pounder Dec 20
4 Mr Pounder Dec 22
5 Mr Pounder Dec 23
6 Mr Pounder Dec 24
7 honestjohn Dec 24
8 Mr Pounder Dec 25
9 Mr Pounder Dec 25
10 Mr Pounder Dec 26
11 Double-A Dec 26
12 Mr Pounder Dec 27
13 Mr Pounder Dec 27

You look like some idiot kook posting to himself!

Have a pleasant day.

Double-A

Took a look & thanks.
BUT, I do not really care.
I am me & I care not what narrow minded, sneaky, lonely & desperate for

a life people think of me.

Do I know you?

Double-A was just trying to help out and is a friend of mine, just like

you are.

Understood now & thanks.

What you understand is irrelevant. What is relevant is that
Double-0-Anus and Dishonest Outhouse are saucerheads.

But, I only play around here & cannot take groups such as alt.pet.rabbits
(ffs) seriously.

Who can?

Nor have I ever taken Bruce seriously, he is and always has been a joke to
me, pure entertainment.

OWBDYMTK?

Nor have I ever taken newsgroups seriously & sincerely hope that I never
will do.

How's business these days? Working on that second million pounds?

It is Euros on this side of the pond.

You poor sods. Have you no dignity left?