Old April 28th 10, 01:31 AM
vintagemxr vintagemxr is offline
Junior Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkered View Post
My dad was a crew member on the "Cock Wagon" in Guam in WWII. He was a side gunner, although he said they took out the side guns and covered the hatch so that they could fly higher and faster. He said they got a new commander who took offense at the name and they had to change it to "Little Red Wagon".
Thanks for that extra bit of info. Unfortunately I have not seen the pilot of "The Cock Wagon" since that one morning last year. I'd still like to get more information from him and a picture. If your dad is still with us please give him my thanks for his service to our country.

Doug