Old February 28th 13, 09:17 PM
Arctocephalus Arctocephalus is offline
Junior Member

Hi Steve, i know it was a while back since you sent this message to another member, but i would be interested in picking up some plans to build the Supercat. I'm in the process of getting my PPL and would like a cheap plane of my own. Am handy with wood and mechanics, but would appreciate your advice on (i) what the best engine would be, (ii) hints on modifications or improvements and (iii) dos and donts when building. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. Happy to pass on email address and phone number if this would help.

Cheers, Derek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Carruthers View Post
Chris,

Yes, the Bobcat can be built part 103 legal the original waas weighed at Oshkosh before it was allowed to fly......plans are available and both the Bobcat or Supercat can be built from the same plans. I am the owner of the rights for the plans......send me an email and I can give you more information about the plane.

Regards,

Steve Carruthers