Old July 2nd 03, 04:15 AM
Del Rawlins

On 01 Jul 2003 05:20 PM, posted the following:

Can your Dodge pickup get past the barriers that surround federal
buildings?

Give me enough channel iron and welding rod and I'll build you a front
bumper that will brush the barrier aside, penetrate the building and
come out the other side, starting with enough speed. Alternatively, low
gearing and big enough tires ought to get him over plenty of barriers.

The war on terror would seem like a piece of cake compared to fighting a
war on rednecks. 8^)

Del Rawlins-
Remove _kills_spammers_ to reply via email.
Unofficial Bearhawk FAQ website:
http://www.rawlinsbrothers.org/bhfaq/