Old December 30th 17, 12:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jim Kellett

Default Soariing Magazine Issues, complete from 2003 to 2015

On Thursday, December 28, 2017 at 7:52:12 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Free to the first responder. You pay shipping.

snip

Good luck with that. I tried for ages to donate a 50+ year collection (1965-2010) and a few odd copies dating back to 1938 to schools, libraries, private individuals, my own and other soaring clubs, anyone. No one wanted them. With a heavy heart I gave up and tossed them. Of course, now there are the digital archives, so I wonder if ANYONE will hang on to historically interesting hard copies.