Old July 24th 03, 05:04 PM
Jim Willson

If I wanted to use carrier lingo, I would have said, "The Boat."

R/
Jim

Big John wrote:

Warren

Jim could have been thinking about "deploying ON a carrier" or he
wrote in terminology the 'great unwashed masses' would understand G

I never could find a 'toilet' on a carrier. Before some s***t a*s
(theres a bunch in this group) comes along, doesn't mean I'm full of
s**t either even though some of my postings may seem like it at times

Big John

On 24 Jul 2003 12:29:38 GMT, S (Whunicut) wrote:

As an old carrier sailor, I have never heard the term "flew ON carriers"
before. It was always "flew FROM or OFF carriers".
Not to doubt your varacity, Sir. Just that things change, I suppose.

Warren
Single up, fore and aft.

I flew on aircraft carriers for 11 years (minus time on shore billets)
and had 1500 hrs and over 300 traps. Please don't lecture me on
aviation safety.

snipped