Old August 21st 03, 01:30 AM
Robert Little

Default Service Manual for Beechcraft A23 Musketeer

I found a listing of the 19,23,24 at www.esscoaircraft.com/noname30.html
and that address will bring up the order page at a cost of $35. I've dealt
with them over the years and have been able to trade manuals for manuals in
some cases. The do a fairly good job. Hope this helps. Robert Little
"Jason Coleman" wrote in message
Hello,

My apologies if this isn't the best group for this. My dad is buying a
Beechcraft A23 Musketeer. Since I am more Internet savvy then he is, he
asked me to see if I could find a service manual for this aircraft. I
haven't been able to locate too much on the web so far. If anyone could
point me towards some good online resources I would apprciate it.

Thanks,
Jason

News==----

Newsgroups