Old September 12th 12, 03:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Brad[_2_]

Default FLYWITH CE recorder

On Sep 10, 9:11*am, "Tim Mara" wrote:
When you are downloading flights please make sure that your notebook or PC
is connected to Internet and that you have »online« status in lover left
corner. Then any flight will be signed.
And when you later change the declarations the flight signature will be
deleted, because IGC file should not be changed after landing. Signature is
guarantee that nothing has changes.

tim
Please visit the Wings & Wheels website atwww.wingsandwheels.com

"Brad" wrote in message

Anyone use one of these? I bought one and am pretty satisfied with it,
but it has this "feature" that requires it to send the flight to a
website to get a "sign"/validate the G-record.............half the
time I can't get my flights signed and this means they are not OLC
valid.

Thanks,
Brad

Tim,

Thanks for the support on this. I think the problem has been solved!
The directions say to plug the recorder in to the PC, turn it on and
then open the logbook software, but this time I opened the software
first, made sure the "online" status was online, then turned on the
recorder...this worked perfect.

Cheers,
Brad