Old October 18th 04, 09:45 PM
Montblack

("Louis L. Perley III" wrote)
snips
I seek the collective wisdom of the group. As I have mentioned previously,

was the co-owner of a 1965 Piper Aztec, due to various conflicts in the
partnership, the plane has not flown in two and a half years (approx.)

most
of this time it has been in a heated hangar, but has been out in the

weather
since April. I have just this past week convinced my partners that it was
doing no one any good to have it just sit there, and they finally let me

buy
them out.

The aircraft and I are based
at Jeffco (KBJC) in Broomfield, CO. I am really looking forward to taking

flight in this aircraft, as I've owned half of it for 2.5 years and have
never flown it. I've seen those in the group who have been, or are in
partnerships, however the whole mess surrounding this one has made such an
idea in the future somewhat unpalatable.

I missed the messy partnership story. Could you provide a brief recap -
hitting the high ...or low points? Thanks.

Also, you convinced your (plural) partner(s) to sell. And (they) agreed. -
yet you owned half of the plane? How many partners were there? Did you end
up getting stuck for half of the fixed costs?

Hope *your* (singular) plane gets flying again - soon!

Montblack