Old April 19th 04, 05:40 PM
miso

I know exactly what I am talking about. The NRA types need to diss the
police to justify their need for weapons. They do it all the time. It
makes the sane gun owners look bad. GOA types are worse. [GOA = Gone
On Arrival]

Jim Yanik wrote in message ...
(miso) wrote in
om:

It never fails. Those who spit on the cops are members of the NRA or
GOA.

That's hilarious,considering the NRA -runs- many police training
programs,and many police are NRA members.
IOW,you don't know what you're talking about.

iespam (N329DF) wrote in message
Wouldnt a cannon on a police helicopter solve a lot of
problems for law enforcement?

Let's see, the average cop on the street can't hit a thing with a
side arm unless he fires 10+ shots, and you want to give them a
cannon ?
Matt Gunsch,
A&P,IA,Private Pilot
Riding member of the