Old December 18th 08, 01:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

Default Putting around burning av gas

"Mike" nospam @ aol.com wrote in message
| "Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in message
|
| "Mike" nospam @ aol.com wrote in message
| | "ColSteve" wrote in message
| | Is it worth it???
| |
| | Yes, if for no other reason than to **** people like that off.
| |

| You're a useless idiot.
|
| Ah, but not you, Maxipad. You're a very useful idiot and provide and
| endless source of entertainment.
|
| Not long ago I had the misfortune of traveling through your homeland. I
| passed quite a few mobile communities and noticed there was no shortage of
| little waterhead inbreeds running around with snot bubbling out their
noses
| wearing shirts soaked with drool. No doubt a few of them were the progeny
| of you and your close relatives. I find it quite amazing that even given
| the extreme shallowness of the gene pool, you Okies manage to reproduce
like
| gerbils. It seems as if all you have to do is share the same bathwater
with
| your sisters and out pops more softheaded morons.

You tell 'em Tex. All hat, no dick, all mouth, no brains.

You can't speak on the simplest topic, without getting lost on your life's
story.

Your life is as shallow as the level of your intellect. Your past as sorted
as your preoccupations today.

And you are a dumb assed pee brain too!