Old July 14th 03, 03:33 AM
Duane MacInnis

Default OT - not airplanes but short - good anti spam program

Folks, this ain't spam -- honest. Pleeeease don't flame me.

Some of us have email addresses in public websites, so we are unavoidably plagued by spam. It's even worse at my "day job", where I get spam every 10 minutes or less, easily a hundred a day.

I saw "SpamArrest" reviewed favorably in a recent Consumers Reports and at
http://email.about.com/cs/spamfilter...pam_arrest.htm

It's free, and seems to work pretty well. Fussy to configure, but it is now busily filling my "Spam" folder with crap. Not much gets through.

It's made by the same folks who make an email program called "Bloomba" that I know absolutely nothing about. I use Outlook Express. Bloomba is not needed to to run SpamArrest.

SpamArrest http://saproxy.bloomba.com/

Duane
Duane MacInnis
Flight Instructor