Old December 21st 04, 01:51 AM
PJ Hunt

The TV news report I saw last night had a spokesman for KFI stating
that the tower would be reconstructed on the exact same site with the
same guy wire locations.

Yeah that makes total sense.

Crash in to a house that's built too close to the airport, close the
airport.

Crash in to a tower that's built too close to the airport, rebuild the
tower.

Your local, state and federal government hard at work for your safety.

I've flown in and out of Fullerton and wondered how it was we were so lucky
that no one had hit that tower.

PJ

Here's to the duck who swam a lake and never lost a feather,
May sometime another year, we all be back together.
JJW