Old April 28th 08, 08:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Marc Ramsey

Default 1-35 Canopy

wrote:
I contacted Todd, and he can likely make a new canopy. In my search,
I ran across a 1-35 page, and several references to Thermo Tec having
made 1-35 canopies in the past. I think another club member already
contacted Thermo Tec and got a negative from them. Drat!

Just be aware that Todd's canopies are blown, not molded, so it won't
look quite the same. There is also the interesting question of what
sort of paper work is required to use a non-certified canopy on a type
certified aircraft.

Marc