Old July 27th 15, 09:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS

Default Gear handle design

Bumper, you're making the mod available? Nice.
The ASH26 has the heaviest-feeling landing gear of any single seat glider I've flown. For many pilots, locking the gear in UP position is awkward. This mod looks similar to the handle Rex put in 26012 for me. The ease of use compared to the original was great.
While visiting the factory a while ago, noticed that even Martin Heide's personal ASH26E had a modified gear handle.
Jim
(user of QV kits and MK-something yaw strings)

On Sunday, July 26, 2015 at 7:58:03 PM UTC-7, Bob T wrote:
Excellent design!

Bob T.