Old April 13th 04, 11:46 PM
Carl Buehler

Default LX-20 Question

Hello,

A member of our club who is from Germany is having trouble
getting his LXE-20 to communicate with a desktop and laptop computer.
I have tried to help but do not know much about the LX-20.

He bought his unit in Germany. And suspected it my be the serial port.
Is the serial port from europe different than our American serial port
computers?

Or could this be a software problem? He may have an older version of
software.
I forgot what the name of the software was, but LXE.exe comes to mind.
It almost reminds me of the old MS Dos days. We also have SeeYou
installed on this computer, But it is an older version 1.9?

Any help getting his logger to comunicate to a computer would be
appreciated.

Carl Buehler