Old December 28th 06, 09:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Etching copper clad

Ernest Christley wrote:

Ferric chloride is good, and I figured it could be had; but, it would be
a hazardous, special purpose chemical that would sit around for a very
long time with very little likelihood of ever being used again. Muriatic
acid and hydrogen peroxide are both useful for all sorts of things.

Dear Ernest (and the Group),

Definitely go with the acid over the Ferric Chloride. I only use the
stuff because I'm already set-up to do so. The acid-peroxide stuff
sounds like a good idea.

-R.S.Hoover

PS -- I'll post pix of the thang I use for drilling on the Chugger site
then copy an edited version of the March posting to my blog.