Old July 28th 08, 07:28 PM
Merk Merk is offline
Junior Member

Lightbulb Give direction to children interested in Aviation

I am not a pilot or have any experience in this area, however I am the mother of 5 sons and twin toddler girls, 4 of whom I home school and they are very interested in Aviation and I don't know where to start, what direction to take them to keep them interested and what do I do first and always to keep their minds stimulated until they get old enough to search these areas themselves.
I love science and so do my children and aviation gets to be a main focus in homeschooling through many years, from how the air goes over the wings to
building working models of engines and turbines, you know all of that fun stuff, so I was just looking for some ideas on where some one with experience in the field would start a house full of fun loving boys.
Thanks
Merk