Old November 2nd 08, 02:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.misc
Cliff[_3_]

Default Give direction to children interested in Aviation

Merk

Goto EAA.org and look for your local chapter. These chapters also support a
Young Ealges program that gives free rides. I am sure there is one near you
with just what you are looking for. Best of luck

Pilot
Cliff

"Kloudy via AviationKB.com" u33403@uwe wrote in message
Merk wrote:

I love science and so do my children and aviation gets to be a mai
focus in homeschooling through many years, from how the air goes ove
the wings to
building working models of engines and turbines, you know all of tha
fun stuff, so I was just looking for some ideas on where some one wit
experience in the field would start a house full of fun loving boys.
Thanks
Mer

--
Merk

There are many simple build flying models that I recommend.
It is where I started when I was about 6 y/o. Sig makes a rubber powered
kit
that is inexpensive and very simple to construct.
I think it is very valuable for kids to get their sensory-motor functions
going.

We always found it rewarding to actually launch something that we made.