Old December 26th 10, 02:33 AM
Volitan Volitan is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by garcia95127 View Post
I want to become a pilot.. I love everything about it the flying the travel the uniform... I have been researching and it seems the easy way...(no disrespect, its just big airlines seem to prefer a military background).. Would be to go through the military but i don’t want to go through the military.. I know its better training but the military isn’t for me... but i was wondering what exactly happens after i get my PPL... how do i earn the 2000+ hours needed and after that what are the airlines looking for?? and once i earn them how do i stand out from the rest of the competition??? please i have visited and read all web sites related....

thanks
First and formost,find a flight school. I see you're in nicaragua, so I don't know the regulations or anything there. But find a flight instructor/school.