Old June 7th 12, 02:00 PM posted to sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,us.military.navy,rec.aviation.military.naval,us.military.history
Eunometic

Default John McCain Confronted About USS Liberty Cover-up on Memorial Day 2012

On Jun 6, 6:16*pm, Ramsman wrote:
On 06/06/2012 08:33, Keith W wrote:

Eunometic wrote:
On Jun 2, 6:16 pm,
wrote:
John McCain Confronted About USS Liberty Cover-up on Memorial Day
2012:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWyjykrLbvU

What turned McCain into a faux conservative AIPAC biatch?

What turned you into a nasty bigot who cannot spell ?

Keith

I doubt whether he understands what you're saying. The concepts of
reasonableness, tolerance and acceptable English seem to be beyond him.
Even logic passes him by most of the time.

On a lighter note, look where he's posting from.
Cue comments about culture, sheep, convicts, etc.

--
Peter- Hide quoted text -

So you think you are reasonable and I am not.

Many people want McCain the to retire.
http://sonoranalliance.com/2010/02/0...e-mccain-2010/

It's quite reasonable to call McCain a sellout.
It's actually more reasonable to call him a Toady who survived this
far by out toading the rest.

There is nothing honourable left in the man.

Moreover as this article shows
http://www.vdare.com/articles/how-bi...d-the-arabists

The term Dr William Luther Pierce coined "ZOG" Zionist Occupation
Government. Is perfectly, exactly on target. Complete bullseye.