Old August 21st 07, 12:19 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Ken Barnes

Default Cessna Citation Mustang 3

Half Moon Bay airport ( KHAF )
http://www.airnav.com/airport/KHAF

I got lucky. There is a road on the backside of the airport that parallels
the runway. That road is close to the runway, probably less than 100 yards.
I was going to try and leave the airpor,t and drive around back to catch the
take off. (I would not have made it) However I got lucky, and one of the
people at the airport offered to take me out to the runway to shoot the take
off. It was the wrong side of the field for the best light, but I was able
to get within 75 feet of the runway. I wish I had that access everyday.

Ken

"john smith" wrote in message
Thanks for sharing Ken.
What airport?