Old August 25th 03, 11:00 PM
John Hall

Your video card is the bottleneck here. I have a T-BredB running at 1.7
ghz, 750 megs of ram and an ATI 9800 non pro, and I get 20 fps most of the
time with the sliders pretty much at maximum, and that is with 4 x AA and 8
x Anistropic filtering. I got similar results in the same machine with a
Geforce 3 classic, but with 2 x AA and no Anistropic filtering.

JK

"Petar Lazarevski" wrote in message

Hi all,
Now that FS2004 has been out a while now can any users out there tell me

if
it's significantly better than 2002.
I have read about what other features it has now but is it graphically

any
better.
I appreciate the spec of your pc will have a big part as to the sim's
performance.

It is graphically better, especially when we talk about the skies and

cloud
effects. However, I think that the flight model is still that old crappy

one
from FS2002.

I have T-BredB running at 2.4GHz. 1GB RAM and GForce2Ti (300/500) and

still
can't get higher than 5FPS while flying through clouds, display otions set
very high...