Old September 4th 03, 12:07 PM
Jari Kähkönen

What helped for me was cross on the "reverse" (?? in the axes-settings) for
one of the brake-pedals (don't remember which one)...

-Jari

Brett Holcomb wrote:
You can try and adjust the null zone and sensitivity. That's what I did.
If it goes away when you press the brakes then reverse the axis in the
control setup.

Denis Winters wrote:

O.K. Gang an easy on I hope: in FS 2004 using CH pedals when pedal is
pressed: I get a red "Brakes" in the lower left corner. and it stays
the I don't remember this happening in 2002: I searched setting to no
avail

Any fixes for this It sorta screws up the Films I record of flights

Denis