Old March 25th 04, 02:35 AM
Udo Rumpf

Default electric pump & inflatable seat cushon

Hi all,
due to premature aging, I need some help getting out of the cockpit
of the ASW24. Those that fly this type of fuselage know how deep it is
and it is not very easy to get out of it.
I would like a small high volume (small) electric pump and an inflatable
cushion that would help raise the pilot by about 5 to 6 inches just to get
out of the cockpit easily.
This is not intended as an emergency type of exit arrangement.
Any suggestion, as to where to get an inflatable "cushion" and an electric pump
that would be suitable, would be welcomed.
Regards
Udo