Old April 23rd 09, 04:55 PM
tienshanman tienshanman is offline
Member

Default Glider exam prep software?

I need some advice for finding good online material I can download/buy to study/practice for the FAA Written Knowledge Test and for the Check Ride Oral & Flight Tests. I am overseas and really can’t get books sent to me. I’ve scoured the web. I’ve looked at “Dauntless-soft.com” for instance. If anyone has any good advice I’d appreciate it. I need some concise, effective software in a hurry! I’m coming back to the US sooner than expected for an extended visit. While home in TX I will get a bit more practical instruction to round out the instruction I’ve had overseas and I hope to complete the tests. Thanks.