Old April 26th 09, 04:53 AM
tienshanman tienshanman is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by soarpilot View Post
On Apr 23, 11:55*am, tienshanman tienshanman.
wrote:
I need some advice for finding good online material I can download/buy
to study/practice for the FAA Written Knowledge Test and for the Check
Ride Oral & Flight Tests. I am overseas and really can’t get books sent
to me. I’ve scoured the web. I’ve looked at “Dauntless-soft.com” for
instance. If anyone has any good advice I’d appreciate it. I need some
concise, effective software in a hurry! I’m coming back to the US
sooner than expected for an extended visit. While home in TX I will get
a bit more practical instruction to round out the instruction I’ve had
overseas and I hope to complete the tests. Thanks.

--
tienshanman

I used software that was absoultely wonderful. It allowed you to
master the many areas and to only spot check those you are working on
rather than the entire shooting match so to speak - so it preseents
and tests to filters you put in, and you can bias the questions. It
has the entire FAA bank of questions in it so it is thorough and the
graphics and FAR/AIM references are superb. Use this link:
http://www.dauntless-soft.com/PRODUC...FQJN5QodGyKmFQ
Thanks a lot; I downloaded this and it seems like it will do the trick.