Old November 12th 09, 05:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Ross

Default Repair of wet wing leak

Jon Woellhaf wrote:
Mark,

I am apparently a persona non grata at cessna-pilots.net.

I thought I signed up successfully on 8 Nov, but I've still not received
email from them.

Jon

"Mark Hansen" wrote in message
.. .
On 11/8/2009 5:23 PM, Jon Woellhaf wrote:
Do any of you have experience repairing a slight, but annoying, leak in a
wet wing tank? Mine's on a 1980 182Q.

FYI: There were a couple recent threads on this topic on the
Cessna Pilots Society 182 forum. You may want to check the

http://www.cessna-pilots.net

Best Regards,

While I owned my Cessna 172 I was a member of the Cessna Pilots
Association. They can provide a wealth of technical information, you can
join forums, ask questions to tech councilors. Good organization.

--

Regards, Ross
C-172F 180HP