Old November 17th 17, 02:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Train Wreck

On Friday, November 17, 2017 at 8:40:00 AM UTC-5, Robert Fidler wrote:
Anyone have a clue when the SSA will disclose the voting record of the selection committee?

The results of the poll of the team squad were published to the members on 11/3.
The selection committee did no voting on this, other than individuals that were on the squad voting in their class.
As to who voted for who, I expect this will remain withheld, as I believe it should be, so as to avoid the enabling of personal attacks based on how a person voted. I'm sure the SSA BOD could appoint a non involved person to verify no funny business, but there is no reason to believe this is needed.
UH
2017 US Team Squad member