Old August 12th 03, 08:22 PM
Barnyard BOb --

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 16:14:27 GMT,
(Corky Scott) wrote:

The block was baked, then shot peened and then blasted clean. That
entire process takes about half an hour. Next, the block was rough
bored to .0028 over so we could see if that would take care of any
cylinder irregularities. It was obvious that the rough bore had
cleaned up the cylinders so we settled on pistons that were a standard
.0030 over. I got those from Wiseco, the company that makes pistons
for a huge number of vendors including many Detroit automakers.

Corky Scott

Could you possibly mean...

..028
..030