Old June 10th 08, 12:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

Default On Anonymity, Moderated Fora, and Usenet

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
Jim Logajan wrote:
Dudley Henriques wrote:
Of course this Usenet moron has no idea that we just buried our son
after losing him to cancer.

I am very saddened to hear of your loss. I do not know you except by your
postings, and by them you have always struck me as a helpful,
intelligent, and decent person. The apple never falls far from the tree,
the old proverb allegedly goes, so I have no doubts that he lived up to
the same standards as his old man.

Thank you Jim;

Dave was a wonderful man, and losing him was the saddest thing we've ever
had to endure. We are left with wonderful memories of him and the time all
of us had together. He was an inspiration to us all, and even in the time
his Melanoma tore at his body and drove him closer to death, he spent his
days trying to help US deal with what was happening.
Your thoughts were greatly appreciated and I will be sharing them with my
wife tonight. I'm sure she as well would echo what I have said here to
you.

--
Dudley Henriques

How old was he Dudley, and when did he pass.