Old March 28th 20, 03:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike N.

Default Record Numbers Flying US Nightly Soaring!

Isn't it necessary to have the task already saved locally on my local computer under the flight tasks folder?

I believe that's the only way the turn point show up on the flight computer in the virtual cockpit.

Or is that wrong? Typically in the other group I fly with the flight task file is distributed to all participants so we all have the same turn points, etc. But maybe thats not necessary?

Thanks for any information.