Old April 3rd 20, 05:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Record Numbers Flying US Nightly Soaring!

On Thursday, March 26, 2020 at 9:43:49 AM UTC-6, Daniel Sazhin wrote:
Hey Guys,

We had 33 pilots flying on US Nightly Soaring last night! More and more folks are getting back on Condor and having a great time.

See report he https://soaringeconomist.com/2020/03...ghtly-soaring/

If you would like help getting involved on Condor, feel free to reach out to me. It is really fun and an excellent cross country and racing training tool. I am happy to work with people to get them up to speed.

All the best,
Daniel

Having server issues again tonight and got booted 1/3rd of the way into the awesome New Zealand task.
I am trying to refly at 10pm mtn time but do not see the race on the server list. Are you discontinuing the option to refly?
Thx, Jason