Old November 23rd 20, 09:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Wanted enclosed trailer

On Monday, November 23, 2020 at 12:48:53 PM UTC-5, joel!!!!@yahoo,com wrote:
Looking for a "road worthy" enclosed trailer for a vintage Ka7 8 m ship. Obviously this does not have to be a pristine trailer and do not really care about tires as long as wheels/drums are mechanically sound.
I can be contacted via this site or joelnine,seven,two,eight"at" Yahoo.com

We have three enclosed trailers for sale at Treasure Coast Soaring Club, Vero Beach, Florida. Two for 700 bucks each and another for 1500 bucks. All three are roadworthy and I just drove the 1500 trailer 400 miles last Wednesday, it tow great. Bob Contact me through the SSA members format.