Old July 7th 03, 02:31 PM
Jim Weir

It's not the bozos trying to peddle little blue pills or rod creams I'm talking
about. I've got a perfectly good spam filter program for that crap.

It is the person who sees something in the newsgroups, and because theirs is
painted blue instead of red emails me to ask if blue will work. I don't mind
sharing my opinion, but what about the other two dozen folks in this ng that
have a blue one as well? Don't they deserve to share in that discussion?

And, the day I can't post my name to that which I write is the day I stop
writing. I've a bit of John Hancock in me, I believe.

Jim

- So I would recommend at least entering a bogus dead-end email address in
-your newsreader setup. You don't even have to use your real name either.
-It's not dishonest, it's a matter of internet survival.

-

http://www.rst-engr.com