Old November 6th 09, 09:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Martin Hotze[_3_]

Default Marines / Coast Guard mishap

John schrieb:
x-no-archive: yes
Martin Hotze wrote:
MarkyGA schrieb:
Point well taken. Unfortunately, my dork 16 year-old nephew changed my
settings. Sorry. (BTW, I use to detract spammers.)

Yeah, the legit owner of this domain will happily process all the spam
that is sent due to your not authorized use of said domain. Or are you
authorized to use the domain "none.com"?

Since you are interested, perhaps you could check and let us all know?

For sure you are a ignorant §$&§ who does not care about other peoples
property still using what does not belong to you.

#m