Old June 16th 08, 05:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
Le Chaud Lapin

Default Mechanics of Elevator Trim. In Detail.

On Jun 15, 6:34*pm, "Ken S. Tucker" wrote:
I concur with Dan on his last two posts, yeah that's
rare, but anyway...
I designed and tested (models) of a fantastic plane,
but when I chose between putting my wife and kids
in my fantastic plane or into a proven (safe) C172,
I chose the C172.
Here's why: If my machine cracked up due to a fault
in my design, and killed my family except for me, I'd
feel obligated to shoot myself, though I wouldn't.

That said, build your machine, put it threw it's paces
then take on a passenger, who knows what the tag
"EXPERMENTAL" means on the side of the A/C,
and have fun.
Ken-

Perhaps there will not be time in my life to see a design realized,
but if I were so fortunate, I would probably do just that...get in it
myself first.

But before doing that, I would let it fly itself over a desert, since
controls would be software anyway.

-Le Chaud Lapin-