Old October 15th 03, 10:11 PM
mike regish

Don't give up. There's a lot of leaves hanging on.

mike regish

"One's Too Many" wrote in message
m...
Peter R. wrote in message

I am afraid Springfield, MA is right in the crosshairs of this same

storm.

Nuts. B-{

I'm leaving early Thursday morning for Albany for a week on business,
my very first time ever in my life to get to see the northeast part of
the country, and was hoping to maybe rent a 172 or Warrior on Friday
afternoon or Saturday morning to see New England from the air. Not
only will I have to suffer the indignity of flying commercial up there
from Houston, but looks like a weekend of crummy weather too before I
have to spend all next week cooped up in an office building, then have
to fly back home with no other chance to do any sightseeing.