Old August 31st 05, 08:33 PM
Michelle P

I just go an email from Angel Flight Mid-Atlantic stating we may be
called to fly in supplies to the nearest suitable airport. Looks like I
may end up as part of the disaster response.
Michelle

sfb wrote:

There is an AP story about the Federal disaster response. The FAA took
so much damage, that they are waiting for roads to clear before trucking
in new equipment.

Maybe, forever. In Charlotte County, Florida, Charley took out what is
estimated as the equivalent of ten years of the 2004 rate of new
construction.

"Dan Luke" wrote in message

CNN video: NEW looks bad; partially under water. Heavy damage to most
buildings, particularly the large Millionaire FBO west of 18/36.

Wonder how long it will be before we make the $100 muffaletta trip to
Lakefront again--if indeed we ever do?

--
Dan
C172RG at BFM