Old December 12th 05, 12:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default The Gyro House

In article ,
"Juan Jimenez" wrote:
I really didn't care about the apology, what I really wanted was for
them to make it right. "Make it right" should consist of falling on the
sword and getting me the CORRECT order as soon as humanly possible.
Instead, they acted as if they were doing me a favor by offering to send
me what I had originally asked for.

Jonathan, you already know the answer to all of this. Paid with a CC? Return
everything and dispute the charge. If they bitch, have your lawyer draw up a
nastygram. By cutting them more slack you're telling them that they're
business practices are OK because people will let them get away with what
they do. It really is that simple.

I thought about that, and almost went through with it, but my
replacement gyro arrived at the shipper's hub on Friday morning. I had
to drive 50 miles round-trip to get it. It was dated October 2005 and
was in original Sigma-Tek packaging. I really needed the gyros on time,
so I decided to give them one last chance. The end result is that they
did deliver what I asked for, though in the timeframe that I had
requested, and not without some inconvenience to me.

Now, we'll see if they give me the core credit that they promised.

JKG