Old September 10th 08, 05:57 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Jim Breckenridge

Default Evergreen Aviation Museum in McMinnville and a smattering fromTillamook Air Museum. (0/1)

Waldo.Pepper wrote:
Ok so I have three cameras. Two film and one digital. The great
majority of these pictures are taken with the digital camera. It is
the world worst digital camera. It always takes really terrible
pictures. Most don't turn out. They are either too fuzzy, or too light
or too dark. Here is a selection . But don't expect too much.

Here are some shots from the outside of the Evergreen Aviation Museum
in Mcminnville.

If these are OK and anyone wants more I shalll post them over the next
little while.

Waldo.

Gee Waldo if you made them bigger they would come in 6, 7, 8, or even
9 parts and they would just that much more difficult to see........

smaller please