Old September 22nd 11, 05:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Morgans[_2_]

Default Group Activity

"Wayne Paul" wrote in message
m...

Thank you for the responses.

I have also noticed a very significant decline in the activity on my Yahoo
hp-gliders news group. (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hp-gliders) There has
also been a massive decline in number of visits to the Schreder Sailplane
Designs website. (http://www.soaridaho.com/Schreder)

Maybe this is all a sign of the times and we are becoming a society where
people no longer develop the skills and self confidence to build or repair
thing. This is definitely true in the world of Amateur Radio where
homebuilt system were common and now seldom exist.

Again, thank you for the replies.

I would too like to see this group make a come-back. There are many ideas
to be discussed.

In order to begin, those who would come around would need to agree to shun
undesirables who would rather see the group destroyed, such a MX-ed up. I
don't know if that is possible.

You game to try? Got an initial thread subject?

-- Jim in NC