Old May 29th 20, 08:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andrzej Kobus

Default WTB used vario, CNv XC digital, LX Nav S100, or Air Glide S display

On Wednesday, May 27, 2020 at 10:15:02 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Hello!
Maxed out my budget buying my 1st ship, and all the associated paraphernalia, and trying to squeak in a vario upgrade this season.
Anyone have a used Clear Nav XC digital, LX Nav S100, or Air Glide S display they would like to sell?
Air Avionics still have control units available if you happen to have just an extra S display.
Thank you! Jason

AirGlide is the only instrument I will take out of my existing panel when I order another new glider. The wind data is just amazingly accurate. Too bad they are no longer available.